Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter...

 Easter was a really wonderful day. We got up early and the kids came down and dove right into their easter baskets. Then we headed off to mass. This is the ONLY picture I got of everyone all dressed up. I know I am kicking myself but it was a busy day and it just never worked out that I was able to take pictures before Mass.

Right after Mass we went to a friends house for brunch and an egg hunt. It was super fun and very very muddy and everyone ruined their beautiful Easter clothes because I forgot a change of clothes for everyone. I soaked everything so hopefully some of it can be salveged.

After that we headed home and just had a light dinner and colored eggs. It was a great relaxing and fun day for everyone. Happy Easter! I hope you all had a wonderful day as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment