Monday, December 2, 2013

A little bit of this and that....



It's been awhile since I have posted anything. This is a busy time of year for everyone, and we are no exception. We spent Thanksgiving with Dan's family downstate and just got back late on Sat. night. It was a nice visit and the kids were so excited to spend time with all their extended family. Right before we left we had a huge dumping of snow and the kids (even Patrick!) all made sure to spend some time outside and enjoy it.


 I thought I would snap a couple of pictures of the house and just put them up despite all the imperfections. I will never have a perfectly clean house, and we usually have some project of some sort going on. I am not one of those super put together moms who you meet and think," How does she do it all?", but I am OK with that. I have no idea how moms who homeschool keep their house clean, and dinner on the table, and all the clothes clean, the list goes on and on. Most days my house is a mess, I am always behind on laundry, and dinner is usually thrown together at about 3pm with whatever is easy. So anyway, here is our new home. We are so happy and blessed to have such a wonderful place to call home.
 
 


Dan put in this stove all by himself. We love having a wood stove, it makes winter so much more bearable.
 


Advent is here and we are super excited. I hope to do a post this week with all the fun things we are doing this year.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Patrick looks SO grown up in that picture!!
    Dan, The stove turned out awesome, nice job!! And of course your home is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you house! I don't know why I must have missed these pictures before. I am having a bit of a downer kind of day and decided to let your pictures cheer me up! It worked...

    ReplyDelete