Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's still the Christmas season....


Well, I'm a little behind with the Christmas photos, better late then never, right? I hope...


Christmas was beautiful and quite and very peaceful. The boys and Dan all got cross country ski stuff for Christmas so we out the weekend after Christmas skiing. It was super great. The boys loved it and didn't complain once. Therese rode in the backpack and I pulled Patrick in the sled. I think there will be many hours spent skiing as a family this winter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I did order Christmas cards this year BEFORE Christmas and they never came so here is the picture (not great, I know but we are all together and smiling). I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!! I can't wait to see all nine kids and 5 adults trucking down the trails :-)
    I LOVE your Christmas photo! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan and family....I love the photos. Happy New Year and Best Wishes. Michele Hogan Jasso

      Delete